Fernox TF1 - Fernox TF1 Total Filter Magnetic Filter - Fernox Central Heating Water Magnetic Filter
Fernox TF1 Total Filter TF1 is a magnetic central heating Fernox TF1 filter designed by Fernox to magnetically remove iron oxide contamination from your central heating system.
FERNOX TF1 - How it Works:
Fernox TF1 Total Filter is a revolutionary in-line filter, which combones hydrocyclonic action with specially designed magnet assemblies, to remove and contain both magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants within closed loop heating systems.
FERNOX TF1 - Application:
The Fernox Total Filter TF1 Magnetic Filter is availale in 2 sizes, 22mm and 28mm depending on your pipework. The Fernox TF1 is then connected directly to the pipework using the valve fittings provided. The Fernox TF1 Magnetic Filter can also be installed horizontally or vertically and has been conveniently designed to be installed flust to wall in existing pipework.
Fernox TF1 Total Filter TF1 Magnetic Filter Features & Benefits:
- Now with patented 'Twist, Click & Lock' port for easy installation
- Hydrocyclonic and magnetic in-line filter
- Unique dual action - removes both magnet and non magnetic contaminants
- Can be installed either horizontally or vertically
Fast and easy to clean
- Comes complete with all valves and fittings for convenient installation